Online Remote Support - The Most Economical Kind of Customer Support
The permanent progress of communication technology allows us to support our customers more and more efficiently.
Only a few years ago:
- You ordered our products.
- We installed the software and trained your employees - of course, as broad as possible to show them virtually anything even if a direct use was not obvious.
- Often an employee of the customer who was responsible for local computers and networks was deeply introduced into the secrets of quality assurance to be able to communicate into both worlds, information technology and quality assurance.
- In most cases this employee had to ask for our assistance despite of the fact that he was trained because iQ-Basis was only one of many products he was responsible for.
- The employees of the operating departments were doubtful if they could formulate their problem clearly so that they avoided any contact with AHP.
Online Remote Support avoids this uneconomic approach:
- The trained employee who is not aware of some feature of iQ-Basis or has forgotten how it works calls the AHP customer support.
- We initiate a remote control session with this employee and are able to see anything what he/she sees. Furthermore we can use the mouse and the keyboard the same way as the user. That way any problem is explained just as if one AHP employee stood directly behind the user.
- A few minutes later the user is able to continue working.
- A new you release is provided by us, we install it in your environment after clearance with you, and we immediately introduce you into the most important new features.
Scope of services (Online Remote Support)
- We install a new iQ-Basis release.
- We install a new iQ-Basis version.
- We install a new iQ-Basis component.
- We offer a short introduction into new features to the trained employee.
- We support you when it comes to configurational issues.
- We check the communication with your PPS system using the methods that are available to us.
- If possible, we advise you online how to use the software to optimally meet your requirements.
- We support your operating department user if he/she is not sure how to continue:
- Internet connection - the easiest way. Using the NetViewer software that is licensed by AHP any PC all over the world can be remotely controlled.
- Installation of a remote control software on a PC that is accessible for online support under supervision of the operative employee.
- ISDN or modem line connection to a PC or dial-in via router and LAN connection to a PC.
- Access to your client/server system so that we are able to act as a client:
- With the permissions of an iQ-Basis user
- Possibly with the permissions of a DBMS administrator
- Base package
- Audit management
- Claim management
- Sampling modules
- Production inspection
- Laboratory management
- Gauge management
- Gauge inspection plans
"We want to replace your local user support (almost) completely - except for local hardware problems."
Technical requirements for ORS
Complementing ORS AHP offers a pure telephone support (TS), too. This kind of support also includes support of the trained end user as far as it is possible due to the limitations of a telephone call.
Support times and availablitiy
AHP offers support on German work days between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Companies with sites having their working times outside of this time frame are supported anyway after clearance with AHP.
Online Remote Support - Supported modules