The additional expenses that are inter alia caused by outdated CAQ systems can be reduced drastically from purchase to daily use. iQ-Basis sets new standards:
- The complex inspection planning for the receiving inspection becomes redundant because of a growing knowledge base (that is build on the experiences in the daily quality observation of a supplier).
- If the quality of the delivery is good, classical statistical inspection strategies fail. The event controlled inspection provides further huge economical advantages.
- The classical production inspection is completed by a system of constantly monitoring the quality in the background. Through guidelines of the inspection planner stable processes are monitored systematically without the control of a person.
- Quality control doesn't need a determined workflow but rather the ability to handle non-predictable situations. Therefore iQ-Basis offers efficient project management features that are supported by a sophisticated event control.
- Quality project management is freed from all routine works like the creation of reminders, standard letters etc.
- Our archieving of quality data is independent from future iQ-Basis versions. The repeated data analysis due to complaints is possible anytime and without great additional efforts.
- The experience-based maintenance reduces the efforts of regular measures to a responsible minimum.
- The state-based maintenance prevents you from unexpected repairs by the use of early warnings.
That said, iQ-Basis is unmatched in economic efficiency from an IT perspective.